We visited IMA to have a fun picnic lunch and to play with friends.

I was trying to take pictures of the kids by their ages. They both wanted to be in the picture!
Charlotte is 4.

Lincoln is 2.
I was trying to take pictures of the kids by their ages. They both wanted to be in the picture!
Charlotte is 4.
Lincoln is 2.
Bowen
Jack
I was also trying to get a cute picture of the kids together for a Father's Day gift.
Will this ever work?
Oh my! Super cute faces, but not the picture I was hoping for!
The kids were trying to cooperate, but as you can tell from their faces, it was a very HOT day! I gave up trying to get a picture of all four kids together.

All of the boys...even if they aren't all looking!

Bowen & Lincoln - both looking at the camera...just not mine!

Charlotte LOVED posing for this.

Lincoln :)

All of the boys...even if they aren't all looking!
Bowen & Lincoln - both looking at the camera...just not mine!
Charlotte LOVED posing for this.
Lincoln :)
This was unprompted and ended up being the perfect picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment